HELP US AS WE STRIVE TO SUPPORT AND IMPROVE THE STATUS OF THE FLORIDA PANTHER AND THE FLORIDA PANTHER NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE. IN ORDER TO FULFILL THIS MISSION, WE ARE SEEKING VOLUNTEERS TO ASSIST WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
If you can spare us even a few hours a month or wish to assist the Friends of the Florida Panther Refuge in any capacity in our work to enhance the recovery and viability of this endangered species, or just seek additional information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Social Media –
- Develop and enhance our Facebook, Twitter and Flickr pages
- Outreach –
- Man the Friends’ educational display booth at events.
- Friends’ Special Events –
- Manage and coordinate events such as Annual Members’ Meeting; the Friends’ involvement in the Refuge Open House; the Friends’ involvement in the Florida Panther Festival and others. Volunteers may also develop, when appropriate, other Friends’ events in coordination with the Board.
- Speakers -
- Make presentations related to the Florida Panther and the importance of protecting natural habitat to a variety of environmental, charitable, business and social groups.
- Fundraising –
- Write and submit grants and explore avenues for additional fundraising.
- Volunteer Coordination –
- Recruit and retain Friends’ volunteers and interface with the Refuge volunteers